I was nominated by http://fitbit8.wordpress.com for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award. This was an exciting and unexpected surprise, but I’m thrilled to be getting it! I’ve always been a relatively active person, participated in sports my entire life, and have always loved food. Anyways, it wasn’t until I started this blog that I found a way to share my motivation and inspire others of all ages through fitness, healthy eating, and just living a happy lifestyle! Thanks again Fitbit8 for the nomination! ☺
Here are the rules:
◾Display the award logo on your blog ◾Link back to the person who nominated you ◾State 7 things about yourself ◾Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them ◾Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Things about me
1. I can probably out-eat anyone in ANYTHING. Just saying. 😉
2. I love my college XC and track & field team more than anything!
3. I lived abroad in Spain for an entire semester last spring and miss it more than anything.
4. I have a passion for sailing, the beach, and anything summer!
5. I plan on training for a marathon at some point after graduation this spring.
6. I am an International Business major and want to someday travel the world!
7. I love to shop…
I nominated the following 15 bloggers: